Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Feeling very RWA today

Greetings, people. It is I, Yola. Tuesday is the day I am most likely to be seen getting a little boost from Helene the rejuvenator, she of the needle chock full of spider venom. Right here, Helene, on my mandibles! I feel so much younger after a treatment.

What's playing on the toaster? NPR, people, what the heck else should I be listening to? You think I have time for Gary Numan today?

Anyways, let's talk about the word trade. The little women are off at the RWA con, so we can get thousands of words of ahead of those hos. So speak, tell us what you are working on and why it is so much better than the crap that gets published today.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Yola dear.
    Inspired by Mr Cyberdrew's surprisingly kind remarks, I've begun work on a new book: Lucrezia Borgia Meets Davy Crockett! I hope you're all as excited as I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You been spyin' over my shoulder, Miss Vicky, ma'am? Seems I been scribblin' out a new memoir called Me, Myself & Lucrezia, an' it looks to be a real corker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just completed a masterwork of flash fiction, and because you asked so nicely, Yola, it's making its world premiere right here on your groovy blog. Here goes...

    DAVY CROCKETT KICKS LUCREZIA BORGIA'S ASS
    WITH ONE LEG TIED BEHIND HIS BACK

    by B.J.

    Pow!!

    THE END

    ReplyDelete